Friday, November 10, 2006

411 Radical Racquetblogging Part 2

The inevitable has finally happened. I held out for two months - not bad, I don't think - but today, in a well-fought match, Ian beat me at racquetball. I won the first game; he won the second and the tiebreaker. The game was actually better than many we've played, and it's good to be kept constantly on my toes. We got a great workout because we've both gotten better - and more evenly matched. I just hope Ian stops improving so quickly now.

So, all credit to Bed A. I was beaten fair and square. Hopefully, for the first and last time.

Edited by Ian: Generals win! Generals win!

Unlike the Generals, though, I want to win more than one of these things. I don't think it's going to be quite as long a wait next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .